Tuesday, Nov. 25th 2014!, 6:15PM, Foot Traffic NE Portland
Hobble Gobble Scavenger Run/Walk!
FREE running socks to the first 50 to RSVP. Huge raffle afterwards (including pies!), predict-your-time 4 mile course through NE Portland, and tons of fun raffle stops along the way.
PLUS.... super spectacular Turkey Hand coloring contest (all ages encouraged to participate!). Top three winners will receive a complimentary race entry and gift card combination package! Yes...crayons and markers provided, although special art supplies from home will be accepted.
RSVP at the Hobble Gobbe Scavenger Hunt Facebook page by clicking here or....
Email email@example.com for more info! See you all there!
• 4 mile course!
• Raffle tickets earned by stopping at special neighborhood spots along course.
• Cranberry-Turkey flavored Gu would not be a good seasonal flavor idea. We just decided.
• Extra raffle tickets provided for those within 1 minute of predicted time (1 ticket) 30 seconds of predicted time (2 tickets) and 10 seconds of predicted time (3 tickets).
• Extra raffle ticket given for every $15 spent in any Foot Traffic store that day! (just show receipt at event!).
• There will be 6 tables with waivers/time-prediction sheets outside the door that you will need to sign before entering! That is the only requirement other than RSVPing here.
• Coloring contest will be judged by a special committee at the conclusion of the raffle by a Foot Traffic staff member, a 3 year old, and a top-secret special guest star.
REGISTRATION OPEN TO 50 TOTAL REGISTRANTS
Join us for this fantastic introduction to running! The clinic will feature tons of practical advice on how to set goals, follow through with training, stay motivated, and stay healthy.
In addition, we will have multiple guest speakers from a variety of backgrounds to keep you motivated and engaged and we will also have a running-specific Physical Therapist there to answer any questions regarding common injuries and injury treatment and prevention.
The clinic concludes with a hands-on, learn-by-doing workout at the nearby park. This workout will be movement-based, but will not be intense by any means. We will provide descriptions and examples of the proper way to warm up, good stretches for runners, as well as examples of how to transition from walking to jogging.
We hope to see you there!
For direct questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrate Fremont Fest with Foot Traffic!
GIANT Annual Sale starts at 9am
Fremont Fest 5K starts at 8:30am
Foot Traffic's biggest annual sale of the year features blow-out prices on your favorite gear. Some of the deals you'll see:
- Running/walking shoes as low as $30 a pair!
- Apparel slashed up to 70% off!
- SWEET deals on blister-free socks: Buy one get one free on some of your favorite brands.
- All shoes (even the most popular models are 10% off!)
- More as the day progresses!
- Sale continues Sunday, Aug. 4th, but items go quickly on Saturday!
$15: Includes commemorative pint glass to first 100 registrants
Check in: Please swing in Foot Traffic NE on race morning between 8AM to 8:30am.
Where: Foot Traffic NE (4020 Ne Fremont St) Course travels up Fremont and then through the Alameda and Beaumont neightborhoods. Map here
Results:Results are Hand timed and will be available after the race
Thank you for joining us this year! Questions? call 503.284.0345